Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Y E S .





























Yes I am the absolute first to say 'the best things in life aren't things' BUT along the way those little things in life that simply catch your eye just make it all a tad more enjoyable, speaking of which I cannot wait for my  new Isabel Marant Bird Sneakers in Silver (above) to arrive in a fortnight, they have got to be the hardest thing I have ever had to track down, EVER! But worth it no doubt.
Secondly, Christine Centenera  on the streets of Paris  for the haute couture collections, IMPRESSIVE as always.
Last but not least BASSIKE strike pure gold again with its' S/S 12-13 collection, its all about luxurious fabrics & clean lines- but for me I'm all about their leather shorts in buttercup yellow & watermelon ( see above too) look out it's hitting stores June 30
x




No comments:

Post a Comment